ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

This is the area for serious footy chat and the not so serious. Discuss the performance over the week share your predictions for the upcoming games. Offensive / slanderous message will be deleted once detected.

Re: ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Postby Finnis4 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Well done to both Collingwood and Richmond....both hard fought victories which completely ruined my tips for the w/e lol
3 zip will hard to get back from in such a reasonably level competition but it shouldn't be a huge problem just making life a little harder that' s all.....what a cracker of a year it's going to be.
Finnis4
Rookie
Rookie

Team (AFL): Adelaide

>Re: ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Postby swannee » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:33 am

Unfortunately I have become quite familiar with the game the Swans played on Friday night.
It always goes to a by now familiar plan just like this.

In the first quarter you let the opposition kick out to a really big lead before you even start to really play.
For the second and third you play catch-up footy, even coming close at times, but always let the opposition skip away again with a couple of answering goals for every single one you kick.
Then in the fourth you get more serious, making real inroads coming to within a point or two of the lead, .....BUT THEN THE TIME RUNS OUT!
Hence, ...YOU LOSE and NO points!
Oh and I almost forgot to add the MANDATORY Swan's rule: Always...ALWAYS give away a goal in the last minute of each quarter....most specially the last!
Ah yes, I have seen that game SO often!

As for the tipping who the hell tipped Freo over the Bulldogs.....well apart from my D. B. that is, but then I convinced him to change.
Boy have I been in the dog-house ever since Freo got up and did the Dogs!
Can't tell you how many times I have had to "put-out" to try to expiate for THAT little blunder that cost him a point! :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob: :bjob:
My knees are really sore, not to mention my aching jaw! :oops: :oops: :oops: ;)

Still, just goes to prove that even when he loses....he can win! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I tried being "normal" once......worst two minutes of my life!!!
swannee
Life Member
Life Member

Team (AFL): Sydney

Previous

Return to Footy Chat