Keep the Fairytale alive....no matter what?

This is the area for serious footy chat and the not so serious. Discuss the performance over the week share your predictions for the upcoming games. Offensive / slanderous message will be deleted once detected.

Keep the Fairytale alive....no matter what?

Postby swannee » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Not like me to whinge when the Swans loose, but shit they got a raw deal from the umpires last night, who seemed absolutely determined to continue the fairytale.... :ras: :ras: :ras:
I tried being "normal" once......worst two minutes of my life!!!
swannee
Life Member
Life Member

Team (AFL): Sydney

>Re: Keep the Fairytale alive....no matter what?

Postby boisayum » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Has been a very bad week for umpiring, that rushed decision seemed so harsh and costly.

And the Paul Puopolo In the back decision yesterday was possibly one of the worst decisions I have ever seen.
IT SEEMS AS THOUGH TRUSTING PEOPLE IS A CRIME IN THIS GAME!
boisayum
Board Member
Board Member

Team (AFL): Carlton
Team (NRL): Storm

>Re: Keep the Fairytale alive....no matter what?

Postby swannee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:55 am

boisayum wrote:And the Paul Puopolo In the back decision yesterday was possibly one of the worst decisions I have ever seen.

Definitely a shocker for sure!
It's this damned obsession with "new rules".
Each year there's another batch....many of them just some idiot's idea for no other reason than to have a new rule.
Of course it would now take somebody with REAL balls to do this, but I still maintain that the game needs fewer rules, not more.
Scrap some of those wuzzy contentious ones and let the game re-gain some of its old attractions.
I tried being "normal" once......worst two minutes of my life!!!
swannee
Life Member
Life Member

Team (AFL): Sydney

Return to Footy Chat