AFL match videos

This is the area for serious footy chat and the not so serious. Discuss the performance over the week share your predictions for the upcoming games. Offensive / slanderous message will be deleted once detected.

AFL match videos

Postby TrippPA » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:00 pm

In days gone by I was able to download from YouTube complete videos of many of AFL matches. Ive tried to locate the source I had and I can't find it. I can find 4-7 minute highlight clips, but I want to watch the whole match (I don't care if I already know the result).

There was also a way through the Collingwood website (if I remember correctly) that I could listen to the matches via computer as they were happening. I can't find that either.

I'm specifically interested in the ANZAC Day match betwixt The Magpies and Essendon, but I'd really like to keep track of things in general .. even Swannee's beloved Swans.

If you can help, I'd be grateful to hear from you.

Tripp<-- in Philadelphia
TrippPA
Club Member
Club Member

Team (AFL): Collingwood
Team (NRL): Sea Eagles

>Re: AFL match videos

Postby swannee » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:08 am

The official AFL website here:
http://www.afl.com.au/

has the facility to listen to the games on the net as they are played by clicking on one of the radio stations that are covering it....there's usually a few.
There's also a live update on the game at the side of the screen.

Designated games are broadcast live here on a free-to-air TV channel called 7Mate, .....not sure if it is accessible where you are by the internet , but of course it would involve a time difference problem for your country,...perhaps you could record it to watch at a more convenient time?

Not sure if my beloved Swans are all that worth keeping track of right now though. Five games in and it's zip, zilch, zero, doughnut, doughnut!! :( :( :( :( :(
I tried being "normal" once......worst two minutes of my life!!!
swannee
Life Member
Life Member

Team (AFL): Sydney

Postby showertime » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:50 am

Hey swannee & trippa, bring some beers and wear ya footy shorts sand we can watch some re runs on the big screen at my place ;)
showertime
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Team (AFL): Hawthorn

Postby Glenn » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Glenn
Club President
Club President

Team (AFL): Richmond
Team (NRL): Storm

Return to Footy Chat