So where were they?

This is the area for serious footy chat and the not so serious. Discuss the performance over the week share your predictions for the upcoming games. Offensive / slanderous message will be deleted once detected.

So where were they?

Postby swannee » Sun May 07, 2017 12:03 pm

So, ....what happened to Old Bruce's Dynamic Duo of Dangerwood & Selfield on Saturday?
Didn't the Suns read the script? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody who claims to have picked 9 , or even 7 this round is a bloody liar!
I myself have suffered something of a record personal disaster! :oops: :ras:
A new "low"! #-o
I tried being "normal" once......worst two minutes of my life!!!
swannee
Life Member
Life Member

Team (AFL): Sydney

>Re: So where were they?

Postby Finnis4 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:43 pm

I am no quitter otherwise I'd give up footy tipping ....lol

I got the Swans right - well done to Lance on his bagful (also great to see the snowy haired supporter back behind the goals) .....and Dogs, even though Richmond deserved the win, but I'll take it anyway.

Carlton ruined Pies parade hahaha

Melbourne are giving it all they've got but I think the Hawks for this one..

Crows loss will do them good - you cant just turn up and expect to win, regardless of media hype, and on their day NMelb can be a reasonable side.
Finnis4
Rookie
Rookie

Team (AFL): Adelaide

Postby boisayum » Fri May 12, 2017 2:40 pm

That are claiming injuries are restricting them two. Why play them then?

A kid you not true as I sit here. I tipped 7 on the weekend. I was 8 off the lead in my footy tips so I thought heck. Let's go the outsiders. I was 6 from 6 on Saturday night. Just got the 1 hawks over dees on sunday. Now I'm 4 off the lead. I cannot pick the favourites every week, I don't have it in me.
IT SEEMS AS THOUGH TRUSTING PEOPLE IS A CRIME IN THIS GAME!
boisayum
Board Member
Board Member

Team (AFL): Carlton
Team (NRL): Storm

Postby Finnis4 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:55 am

:cry: Surely a couple of teams will play to their capabilities today....the only winner seems to be Mr Boisayum.

I would love to have my crystal balls do a prognostication 5-10-20 years time to see where this Port Adelaide-Gold Coast game in China leads...the logistics and number of support staff/hangers-on is unbelievable, but apparently apart from the $500,000 Port paid GC for their "home" game the costs have been offset by sponsorship.
Finnis4
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Finnis4 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Dynamic duo....well half.
Credit where it' s due.
Essendon 300 gamer James Kelly shouldered off the ground on the w/e by both Geelong's Joel Selwood and Essendon Captain Dyson Heppel...great sportsmanship by Selwood...crikey I never thought I'd be in a position to say that :twisted:
Sometimes when you think all is lost it is found!!!
The Dogs make the trip to the Cattery on Friday night...Dogs will probably start as favourites but it could be a crystal ball/flip of the coin game which will depend on whether the dynamic duo are up.
Finnis4
Rookie
Rookie

Postby swannee » Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Finnis4 wrote:I would love to have my crystal balls do a prognostication 5-10-20 years time to see where this Port Adelaide-Gold Coast game in China leads.

My guess is sweet fat NOWHERE!
Finnis4 wrote:the logistics and number of support staff/hangers-on is unbelievable, but apparently apart from the $500,000 Port paid GC for their "home" game the costs have been offset by sponsorship.

It's amazing how many people can be deemed "necessary" so as to qualify for a free trip to China, ....and ultimately it proved little more than a publicity stunt....and pretty poor one at that!
I tried being "normal" once......worst two minutes of my life!!!
swannee
Life Member
Life Member

Team (AFL): Sydney

Return to Footy Chat