Bounce

This is the area for serious footy chat and the not so serious. Discuss the performance over the week share your predictions for the upcoming games. Offensive / slanderous message will be deleted once detected.

Bounce

Postby Finnis4 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 pm

April 1 joke....wait it' s not April.

Last week the Umpires came out wanting to get rid of The Bounce...citing OH&S reasons/issue. FFS.
At the moment not all restarts of play are bounces anyway excepting at the start of a quarter, with a lot being " thrown up " during the game!!
So should AFL go soft and say ...Ok.

Mathew Richardson last night came up with the most stupidest proposal I have ever heard. He suggested that the AFL pay 9 people as Professional Bounces for each AFL game...their SOLE job would be to bounce the ball. His logic was that they do something similar in Gridiron.

Is the whole world mad or is it me!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sometimes I think we could all do with a jolly good rogering.
Finnis4
Rookie
Rookie

Team (AFL): Adelaide

>Re: Bounce

Postby swannee » Sun May 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Finnis4 wrote:April 1 joke....wait it' s not April.Last week the Umpires came out wanting to get rid of The Bounce...citing OH&S reasons/issue. FFS.

And of course there's no connection whatsoever with the recent introduction of a FEMALE umpire who proved conclusively that she simply could NOT bounce the ball to an acceptable height for men at all!
She was given exemption from the rules of the game and just allowed to throw it up.

And seeing that we are certain to see even more females umpiring, let's permanently change the longstanding rules so that the game can be dumbed-down just to accommodate them eh?
Of course the AFL will acquiesce to this nonsense...... :roll:
Finnis4 wrote:Is the whole world mad or is it me!!!!

It's people's fed-up reaction to PC "queer" shit such as this that got Donald Trump elected.

Finnis4 wrote:Sometimes I think we could all do with a jolly good rogering.

Best idea here for a long time Finnis4. Trouble is, those who would most benefit from that, are unlikely to ever get one!
I'm hoping for mine tonight! :shag: ;) ;) ;)
I tried being "normal" once......worst two minutes of my life!!!
swannee
Life Member
Life Member

Team (AFL): Sydney

>Tipping

Postby TrippPA » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Why shouldn't I tip South over Adelaide this weekend. Adelaide posted a draw with the Magpies .. surely South will do better than that.

Tripp <-- in Philadelphia

(Something seems to be wrong with the system .. I can''t find a "create new" button or whatever, so I'm usung a "reply to" button. I hope I didn' screw something up)
TrippPA
Club Member
Club Member

Team (AFL): Collingwood
Team (NRL): Sea Eagles

Return to Footy Chat